Friday, August 6, 2010

Fifth Day - Michael Noonan

Michael Noonan

So you've probably already heard, but we got to teach a little bit at the school today. A church full of kids from 5 years old probably all the way up to 15. Two of the most intense hours of my life. First off, a big thank you to Tom and Kristen for stepping up with the "Party" song. I was proud to represent the "Y". After that, I had a power drawing lesson as I drew cornstalks and soccer balls for a small army of kids. After that, I read Aladdin to a small group of kids and learned that the original Aladdin took place in China and had a ring genie as well as a lamp genie. Then after our second soccer game of the week I took an amazing shower to once again remove the dirt-black sock line I acquire every day. It's been another amazing day and I am ready to just unwind before bed. Love everyone back home. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment