Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Michael Noonan Wednesday

Hello Earth.  First of all I just want to say hello to all my friends and family back in the states.  I love you all and can't wait to see you again.  Second, I'm not sure what everyone else is writing about, but I'd like to take a moment to just say that the meal Pastor Pierre's wife made tonight was amazing.  We finally got to eat some Haitian food: goat meat, tomatoes and avocadoes, mangos, watermelon, and the infamous rice and beans.  It was delicious.  Also fried plantains.  Yum.  Tomorrow we will have coffee and cereal as always then do some more work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,
    We are enjoying reading your group's blog and really like all the pictures. Keep the comments and stories coming. We are all doing well. Looking forward to seeing you next week!
    Love,
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete