Friday, August 6, 2010

Senor Vander

Ok, I was MIA last night but I'm back...

Still have poison ivy, though it doesnt itch as much. However, I forgot my emergency pills at home, and that was very unfortunate. Other than that, it was a more relaxing day today. The concrete crew decided to take an early weekend I guess so waking up at 5:30 to start pouring at 6 proved usless. So after doing some random jobs all morning, we decided to have an afternoon with the kids. Paper airplanes, national geographics, and temporary tatoos were hands down the favorite activities. Those kids wore us out! after our time with the kids we all passed out on the floor of our rooms for about an hour or two. Later we went back out, painted the basketball hoop, put up some swings, and played frisbee and soccer on the field. Dinner was looked delicious thooouuugh I played it safe and didnt eat much tonight...

Got to talk to Hope today! Thanks for the comments.
Tomorrow is our last day at this mission.

God bless,
Mike (Senor Vander)

1 comment:

  1. Senor Vander-
    I hope you had a great last day at the mission. Your parents were here yesterday/today with a few other ppl, it was quite the time around the campfire again. Dave and I had a few "TMI's." But enjoy your last day tomorrow. Can't wait to see you!!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete